These Pizza Kabobs make a fun and delicious snack or lunch recipe. They are easy to make, tasty, and great for both kids and adults!
FUN PIZZA WORKS OR SCHOOL LOUNGE
Hand-held snacks are my favorite. They are simple to make and easy to serve. These kabobs are a fun way to make pizza, but without the need for an oven. These kabobs can be made at home, at parties, or sent to school with your children. These are light and delicious when dipped into the pizza sauce, which is what makes this Pizza Kabob recipe so special.
What pizza crusts should you buy?
Any size or brand of pizza dough can be used. Boboli is a very popular brand. I used the smaller ones. They should be fully baked. They come in sealed bags and can be found in the pasta aisle of most grocery stores near the pizza toppings or sauce. You can even make a cauliflower pizza crust!
Can I substitute the pizza crust with something else?
You sure can. Pita bread and naan bread are other options. You can even make smaller slices of Italian bread. This recipe can be modified to suit your personal tastes.
Are marinated mozzarella balls allowed?
No. It adds a great flavor. However, you can also grab some fresh mozzarella and cut it into smaller pieces. Or, you can buy some mozzarella cheese sticks and cut them into thirds.
What are some good dipping sauces to use with pizza kabobs
Our favorites include pesto, pesto, ranch dressings, marinara sauce, garlic butter, and pizza sauce.
Are there any substitutions for basil?
You can leave out basil if you don’t like it. It gives the kabobs a wonderful color and flavor. You could substitute baby spinach or another green leaf vegetable.
What are the best skewers?
These can be sent to school with younger children if you use blunt skewers. These are bamboo skewers at AmazonYou want to search for them (not affiliate links). You can also opt for a traditional cocktail skewer.
How do I store leftover pizza?
These can be kept in an airtight container in a refrigerator for up to 2 days. The basil will start to wilt. I don’t recommend freezing.
INGREDIENTS RESPONSIBLE: (FULL RECIPE AT BOTTOM OF THE POST).
- small pre-made pizza crusts
- marinated mozzarella balls
- pepperoni slices
- Basil leaves fresh
- pizza sauce
- food grade wooden skewers
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA KABOBS
Each pizza crust should be cut into thirds. Then, slice the slices into thirds and again to create pizza crust squares.
Place the crust on the one side of your skewer.
Add a pepperoni slice and a mozzarella ball to the skewer and continue the pattern until it is full.
Serve with pizza sauce for dipping
Pizza Kabobs Recipe
- 4-6 small pre-made pizza crusts (like Boboli)
- 8 One ounce container marinated mozzarella balls
- 4 One ounce package pepperoni
- 1 Cup Basil leaves fresh
- 1 Cup pizza sauce
Make sure your screen does not go dark
- Each pizza crust can be divided into three pieces. Once the slices are cut into thirds, you can then make pizza crust squares by slicing them into thirds.
- Place the crust on the one side of your skewer.
- Add a pepperoni slice and a mozzarella ball to the skewer and continue the pattern until it is full.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping
- Use blunt-ended skewers only if you are sending your children to school.
- Premade Cauliflower Crusts are also available.
- Other dipping sauces like pesto, marinara, and ranch can be used.
- If you can’t find mozzarella balls you can cut up a large fresh mozzarella ball instead or use mozzarella cheese sticks (cut into thirds).
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat 1g | Monounsaturated Fat 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 360mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 194IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1mg